1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Looking for Work

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by tlk46, Feb 5, 2009.

1. tlk46

tlk46 New Member

My name is Timothy Kagay and I recently graduated from Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff, AZ. I am back home in California now and I am looking for work or possibly a job. My specialty is sports I have covered sports for two years with the Arizona Daily Sun in Flagstaff and I am looking for a chance to prove myself.

2. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

You might post a resume or such on the freelancers for hire section here if there are certain events you can cover. If you're looking for tips for finding work, peruse the Journalism Topics section. This portion is just for posting of specific available jobs, though. Good luck!

3. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

Call local papers or e-mail papers that cover visiting college or pro teams in the area. You might want to be more specific that California too.

4. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

The line starts way back here, kid.

Draft saved Draft deleted