1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Looking for old SI article

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Rosie, Oct 27, 2006.

1. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

A while back there was a very good article in SI about the Munich Olympics massacre. Does anyone remember which issue that was in? Just PM me because I'll delete this once I get an answer. Thanks!!!!
  2. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

Still patiently waiting.

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

This the one, Rosie?

4. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

No, that isn't the one.

This one talked about a wrestler who was in the room next door to where his teammates were killed. It also talked about German security. It was several pages long and it seemed to me I read it in the last year or two.

(Confession time: I want my daughter to read it for background for a project she is going to start work on for a class.)
  5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Sorry. I suck at life. :-\
  6. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

This might be it. I remember reading the article as well.
  7. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Active Member

That's from 1976. I think Rosie is looking for something in the last couple of years. The only thing I've found so far is a Reilly column from July. I don't think that's it.
  8. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I guess we all suck at life. :D
  9. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

You guys do not suck at life! ::)

It wasn't Reilly's column (but that's a good one too, I'll pull that out of the magazine stack).

I've dug through a few of them, just can't find the darned article! :mad:
  10. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

There's a bunch of sidebars with the link killick posted, Rosie. You might want to try some of those as well.
Draft saved Draft deleted