1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Looking for Louisville Freelancer

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help wanted' started by HoopsterG, Apr 4, 2016.

1. HoopsterG

HoopsterG Member

I know this is short notice... But we're looking for a Louisville freelancer who can help cover/write a feature for us on the National Wheelchair Basketball Association (NWBA) National Tournament for Paralyzed Veterans of America Publications (Sports 'N Spokes magazine). The NWBA National Tournament is April 7-10 at the Kentucky Expo Center in Louisville. We'd need regular updates and photos to Tweet out and put on Facebook, high-resolution photos and a 1,200-word feature. Send an email to john@pvamag.com if you'd be interested.
    Contributors will be expected to interview multiple sources, take photos and/or secure high-resolution photos from interviewees and hit deadline. Sports’ N Spokes is a bimonthly publication covering wheelchair sports and recreation.
    Please contact John Groth, editorial coordinator, at john@pvamag.com, if interested.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Hoopster, if you don't get any replies, let me know and I can check with the area freelancers I know.

3. alexshoemaker

alexshoemaker New Member

Just noticed this but if there's anything like this in the future I might be interested in future freelancing opportunities. I'm a sports reporter at a paper about 40 minutes away from Louisville.

Draft saved Draft deleted