1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Looking for Existing Sports Blogs to Join Network

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help wanted' started by SportsBlogDotCom, Oct 4, 2011.

1. SportsBlogDotCom

SportsBlogDotCom New Member

We're SportsBlog.com, a fan-driven startup with its own blogging platform and ad network. We're currently accepting applicants from existing Sports Blogs who want to join our fast-growing network to take their blog to the next level.

If you have an existing Sports Blog with over 100,000 impressions/page views per month, please contact me at sportsbloggereditor@gmail.com - We want to talk to you about paying you to keep doing what you're doing!

You retain full ownership, control and can even continue selling your own ads. We will promote your blog, start paying you, and we will take care of all tech-issues and cover hosting and support costs.

We will even get a professional designer to revamp your site -- if you'd like and under your guidance -- or you can continue to use the same tried-and-proven look.

Hope to hear from you soon!

2. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

Are you paying or just saying it's an option?

3. SportsBlogDotCom

We are paying!
    Although we offer revenue share to all our bloggers, what I am advertising is for a special partner program for blogs with min. traffic requirements. For these blogs, we go above-and-beyond to make sure the owners are happy and that their blog continues to grow. Bonuses include guaranteed pay rates (that grow with your blog!), custom theme design, special feature request implementation, dedicated support and more.

4. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Moving to freelance. Doesn't seem like full-time stuff, but as long as you're paying, good on ya.

5. SportsBlogDotCom

Thank you! And we certainly aim to make this full time depending on the size of your blog. For anyone who wants to discuss further or wants more information, please send me an email and I'll answer any questions.

6. zooped

zooped New Member

email me mark@rotoinfo.com

7. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Guy 1: Email me if you are interested
    Guy 2: No, you email me, because I'm either lazy or can't read directions.

Draft saved Draft deleted