1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Longview (Texas) SE Job Opening

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by pressboxramblings07, Apr 16, 2007.

1. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

oooh, big talk from someone who'd probably provide more of a small snack than a meal. i'm guessing you spend more time on the clock posting here than actually earning your paycheck.

2. Touché. Nice touch, though.

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

silly, stupid little twatwaffle aren't you? maybe you should research your assinine assumptions before making them public, dumbass.

4. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

and maybe you should buy a good dictionary so you wouldn't embarrass yourself on big words like ASININE. ::)

5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

did it just two days ago and the poster on the other end was a petty little wordsmith such as yourself.

good work professor.

give me a fucking break texas douchenozzle.

6. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Actually, it was her fantasy of a night with me....and her doing the crying of ecstasy....which it would be...and maybe for me too. But that's NOT what this thread is about.

7. Yawn

Yawn New Member

But to the moderator, can we get most of these posts eliminated out of respect to the original poster?

Draft saved Draft deleted