1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lo Duca On the Market

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mudbone, Aug 8, 2006.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

How is it that guys get so damn good at playing the victim, and how they should be trusted, and they'd never hurt you? Just for you to find out it's all a sham?

2. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

How you doin'?

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I think it's genetic. Maybe a recessive gene on the Y chromosome?

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

On the off chance I were looking (and I'm not) and you had a shot (which you wouldn't), your incessant goading of me via mustachioed Brook pictures and John Elway pictures would banish you to my hell anyway.

5. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

So you're saying there's a chance?

6. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

As my favorite nineteenth-century saloon philosopher would say, LoDuca's just a pussycat hair away from being R. Kelly.

7. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

This is nothing new for the Post. They have a great tradition of doing this kind of thing to the Mets. Anyone remember the late 80's when Andrea Peyser chronicled David Cone's unique way of warming up in Met bullpen.

The Yankees seem to be able to escape this type of stuff. My theory is that the close relationship between Post and PR flack Howard Rubenstein helps greatly.

8. Outta Here

Outta Here Guest

That Jay Horowitz has survived Peyser all these years is something of a miracle.

9. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

and what is wrong with that? Why is it that the guy is always the preditor and girl is victim?

The world would be a better place if you ladies could just admit that you need it as much as the guys do.

10. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Men use love to get sex. Women use sex to get love.

We all could use a lot of both.

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

We'll return to Oprah after these messages.

12. Double J

Double J Active Member

What the world needs now, is love, sweet love.

Sex is natural, sex is good. Not everybody does it, but everybody should.

Draft saved Draft deleted