1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lo Duca On the Market

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mudbone, Aug 8, 2006.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Personally the not having hot monkey sex all day long is why I refuse to get married. :D

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I just don't need a waffle iron that bad...

3. Almost_Famous

Almost_Famous Active Member

yeah, it's clear he jumped the gun. she's a few months older, is now 30, and definitely wanted to get married. in the city they are in, they are regularls on 'the scene' and having gone out with them, it's clear he has one of the hotter chicks in said city (i know, i know, there are millions of girls, but trust me on this. the girl is in amazing shape, petite, and massive cans. real, too. a strikingly good face.

i swear im not bullshitting here. she's incredibly hot.

i think it's a grass it greener thing. or a 'rest of your life' thing.

at 29, you're still in your prime (assuming your prime is 24-34 before the wrinkles or grey kick in, or the body goes to shit)

4. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I'm going to print this and use it as my guide for life.

Of course, the wrinkles and the gray (mostly) haven't kicked in yet.

5. Almost_Famous

when you're 35, will you be able to pull women like you did at 25?

6. DyePack

DyePack New Member

An honest answer fails me.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

A_F, for all that is holy, this thread is useless without pictures. (I can't believe it, bantering with A_F, what a world)

As for pulling trim at 35, I'm pretty sure most people have settled down by then. I'm pulling the same woman I did at 21. No complaints (from me, at least... :D )

8. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

I'm 38, minimal grey (thank you Just For Men), no wrinkles, body hasn't gone to shit and 20-year-old girls give me their phone numbers. Sometimes without me even asking them.

[​IMG]

9. Almost_Famous

2cm - that is good to hear. keep making it happen.

10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Coffee dyes his hair, Coffee dyes his hair!  ;D

And despite my advanced age of almost 31, I'm seeing a 23-year-old right now. That has to count for something, dammit!

11. Double J

Double J Active Member

Fixed. ;D

Getting back to the hotness of Mrs. Lo Duca, who cares if those boobs are fake? I want to swing on them like Tarzan on a vine!!!

12. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Yow! Me likey.

Draft saved Draft deleted