1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Liza Minelli loves Chachi

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Jan 24, 2007.

1. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2007/01/scott-baios-babealog-proposal.php

Baio is shopping around his own, poignantly titled tell-all, BaioWatch: How I Dated and Loved Hollywood's Most Beautiful Women and Ended Up Alone.

Key excerpts

2. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Buster is going to be maaaaaaaaaad.

3. hoopswriter

hoopswriter Member

Scott Baio's best excerpts are about Beverly D'Angelo (granted, good looking and sexy) and Liza Minelli? What about Leather Tuskadero? How about Nicole Eggert on Charles in Charge? Heather Thomas in Zapped?

4. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I hope, for Scott's sake, he went the Turkey Baster route with Minelli.

5. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

"JO-nie loves CHA-chi!"

6. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

On a funnier note, TVLand has been doing a series on Hollywood myths and legends.
    A long running one has been that "Joanie love Chachi" was the most popular debut in the history of Korean television.
    The myth was shotdown. The show never aired on Korean TV, but the reason why it might have been popular was true. Chachi sounds similar to a Korean slang word for penis. So when a Korean person heard the title, it would have sounded like "Joanie loves cock."
    And according to Scott Baio, she did do some loving on his cock.

7. Double J

Double J Active Member

The comedy value of such a book would be outstanding. And, considering the dreck that gets published every day, it's hard to believe this won't get picked up by a company sooner or later.

Sorry about the d_b, gang. I also didn't realize that we again have the power to delete our own threads.

8. pressboxer

pressboxer Active Member

Damn it all to hell, Double J!!!! You're deleting the other thread cost me a post. Now I'll never get to be a junior member! :( :( :(

9. Double J

Double J Active Member

I'll make it up to you by letting you buy me a beer. ;D

10. pressboxer

pressboxer Active Member

Shouldn't there be some kind of statute of limitations on that? I signed up more than two years ago.

11. Double J

Double J Active Member

That's a good question, Grasshopper.

It would, however, be a moot point in your case if only you had post-padded posted more often. It's true that fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, and your current per-day average of .586 posts isn't much better. ;)

12. pressboxer

pressboxer Active Member

What can I say. Some of us actually pretend toget some work done once in a while.

Draft saved Draft deleted