1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Live streaming platform looking for broadcasters to test site

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by Rabble Dan, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Rabble Dan

Rabble Dan New Member

Rabble.TV is a live-streaming platform that allows fans to call their favorite games while they watch them on TV. Rabble users create broadcasts, share them with their social circles, and build their audience.

Rabble is looking for a few people to help us test our product and provide feedback. We're asking each participant to schedule (4) college basketball or NBA broadcasts over a one-month period, share the broadcasts socially, perform the broadcasts, and then fill out a brief survey at the completion of each broadcast. We'll pay $100.

If interested, please email dan@rabble.tv with your favorite college and/or NBA team and a few details about why you'd enjoy this. We'd be happy to answer any additional questions you have.

2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

3. Rabble Dan

Rabble Dan New Member

I've really enjoyed working with respondents thus far. Great job board here. I still have some slots available. If anyone else is interested, hit me up at dan@rabble.tv.
    Thanks!

4. Rabble Dan

Rabble Dan New Member

After becoming more familiar with the site, I realized this posting is probably more appropriate to be in the Freelance section. I don't want to repost there and come off as spammy, but feel free to move it on over there if it's more appropriate. Also, we've updated a few things since the original post and could use a few more testers if anyone else is interested. Terms are the same as the original post. As always, reach out anytime with questions. I'm happy to help.

dan@rabble.tv

5. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

BleacherReport play by play. Wonderful.

Just what I want to do, listen to one of my friends do play by play while he's watching a game from his couch.

Draft saved Draft deleted