1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Live Police Scanner feed - Colorado Springs

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Vombatus, Nov 27, 2015.

1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

When does John Kerry come out and say there's a "legitimacy" or a "rationale" to this shooting just as he did about the Charlie Hebdo attack?

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Not everybody waited on those "early reports" and those early reports had plenty of details wrong. The point being made here about hypocrisy from your side stands. And regardless of whether you really did wait on real information at the time, which I question, your accusation that anybody here feels any kind of glee regarding this murderous attack was inaccurate and inappropriate. You were out of line.

3. outofplace

Say something stupid and double-down on it? Sounds like an approach you would support.

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Eh, the guy was just utilizing Second Amendment Remedies.

heyabbott likes this.
  5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I'm just waiting for a prominent Republican to come out and say, "Well, they were murdering babies in there ..."

6. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

My side? I am not a conservative, but I am capable of thinking outside of the box of entirely liberal thinking.

old_tony likes this.
  7. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Well, they certainly aren't providing spa treatments.

old_tony likes this.
  8. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Which wouldn't be inaccurate.

old_tony likes this.
  9. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Which doesn't make the shooter's actions any less wrong.

10. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

That is also not inaccurate.

11. outofplace

Yes. Your side. The side that has no problem with the rush to judgement regarding Paris while insisting that we should do no such thing with this attack.

I don't care what you label yourself. I care about the hypocrisy in your post and that you were way out of line in saying anybody is expressing glee over murder when that did not happen.

If you are suggesting that I can't think outside the liberal box, that explains a lot. You simply don't care about accuracy.

12. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

The dude's user ID does contain the word snark.

Draft saved Draft deleted