1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

LIVE!! It's the Inaugural Roast of BYH.....and here's your RoastMaster..ME!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, Aug 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrs._BYH

Mrs._BYH Guest

Ruined a perfectly good jersey.

2. Mrs._BYH

Mrs._BYH Guest

That would explain the anal sex. He's always asking me to do anal. I would, but the strap-on is uncomfortable.

3. Dickens Cider

Dickens Cider New Member

When BYH laments on how Carlos Gomez has been ass-raping him all season, he wasn't talking about his fantasy baseball team, he was just keeping it real.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

[​IMG]

5. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Did you double as the fluffer, too? I hope you remembered your eyebrow tweezers...because, you know, BYH has a small penis.

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Is it true that he begs you to rail him from behind wearing a strap-on he nicknamed Dylan?

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Re: LIVE!! It's the Inaugural Roast of BYH.....and here's your RoastMaster..ME!!

The house?
    The house?

8. Mrs._BYH

Mrs._BYH Guest

I already mentioned the strap-on, silly boy, you're not paying attention. You men are all the same. Except for our postman. He knows how to pay attention.

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

You got a mouth on you, slut.

No wonder he went gay.

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

BYH is a good person, guys. Lay off of him. Who else could make me feel like a winner?

11. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Is that why he won't fuck you, either? Because he pays attention to how ugly you are?

12. Mrs._BYH

Mrs._BYH Guest

If he used his mouth a little more I wouldn't have gone gay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.