1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

LIVE: From the KHSAA State Wrestling Championships in Frankfort

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by KYSportsWriter, Feb 17, 2007.

1. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I knew this was a bad idea....

And IJAG, Woodford has pretty much no shot in hell at winning this thing for the third straight year.

2. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

My goal is to catch Ellis Reading in posts. Tonight.

3. Clever username

And I can't believe I steered a discussion away from the topic of boobs, but there you have it.

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Too bad you can't sabatoge Ellis' computer for a better chance.

And KY, you love us!

5. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Missouri's state wrestling champs are this weekend, too. A state powerhouse, Helias, was tied for like 14th after the first day. I am not sure they have a chance at winning again this year. I haven't checked on standings after yesterday or today.

6. Clever username

When does the wrestling start out there? We haven't had districts yet.

7. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

For the first time in 10 years I'm NOT spending every frickin' Saturday in February covering prep wrestling!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

8. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I don't know when they start. I was in band. I was not a former female wrestler. :D

They have wrestling championships this week and in three weeks state basketball championships start (two weekends).

9. Clever username

Actually, I just wanted to get on the fifth page so I can eliminate a mouse click on my way to finding my spot in the standings. And now I'm there.

10. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I think I've passed Mertwindu and Casty today in standings. Hondo is next. :D

11. Clever username

Most of the people around me now I never actually encounter. Never seem them online or any of their posts. Weird.

12. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Actually, I'm going to have to post pad four more times just to beat him. I'm not very good at post-padding.

Draft saved Draft deleted