1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"little miss sunshine" on hbo...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by shockey, Jul 21, 2007.

1. shockey

shockey Active Member

now! a must-see for anyone who missed the boat in theaters. a marvelous flick. ;D 8)

2. I liked it until they actually got to the talent show, it became predictable and unoriginal at that point ... acting was good, though.

3. shockey

shockey Active Member

wow, do i ever disagree. such is life.

4. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I'd heard such good things about this movie on this site months ago that I bought it while I was out Christmas shopping. I still haven't watched it. Saw it was on when I got home. Comes on HBOWest in 48 minutes. But I have too much stuff to do.

5. agree to disagree yada yada yada ... it just seemed to me that it kind of dissolved into a Married With Children episode.

6. shockey

shockey Active Member

i fully support your right to be wrong and totally devoid of taste. 8) :eek: ::)

7. I invoke that right quite a bit ... :D

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Glad this thread popped up: I was supposed to send my copy to someone here. I lent it to a friend and just got it back, so whoever I was supposed to send it to, PM me and I will (AlleyAllen will confirm that I send DVDs ... ).

And it's a cute movie.

9. John

John Well-Known Member

I like the movie, but I was expecting a little more after all the hype. If I watch it again in five years, I'll probably enjoy it more.

10. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

I don't think I've ever laughed as hard in a movie theater as during the final scene. It hit my funny bone like a sledgehammer because it was pretty funny and because the song used matched up with a hilarious gotta-be-there personal experience. A co-worked happened to be sitting in front of me at the theater, and I thought they were going to have to call my next-of-kin.

11. Sort of off topic, but does anyone else get creeped out by those little beauty pageant kids?

12. shockey

shockey Active Member

yup. more creeped out by theur parents. :eek: :mad: ???

Draft saved Draft deleted