1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Little Man has a sister ... and I'm not sure how to feel

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by alleyallen, May 19, 2008.

1. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Believe it or not, that's exactly my fear. As silly as it sounds, and my sister and I have discussed this, I worry that one day she'll bring her baby over here and ask me to watch her for an hour while she runs some errands and then never comes back.

At that point, would anyone be able to cavalierly just turn the kid over to the authorities or an adoption agency?

I know it's probably a little far-fetched, but I guess I wouldn't feel that way unless my ex had a certain level of behavior that planted that seed of fear.

And to Expendable ... yes, he's just the babydaddy.

2. Flash

Flash Guest

Alley, you're a good guy who will do anything to keep his son happy. In your heart, you know what is the right thing to do. You just need to hear what that insufferable organ is saying.

3. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

For a minute there, I had to think about which insufferable organ you were referring to. :D

Draft saved Draft deleted