1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Little ditty 'bout Jack and Dubya

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Fenian_Bastard, Jan 9, 2007.

1. http://www.ofrankenfactor.com/

Oops, December of '03.
    I think Jack A was already in a spot of trouble.

2. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

" . . . but, I have my picture taken with THOUSANDS of people . . . felons . . . dirtbags . . . you name it . . . I'm the DECIDER!" . . .

3. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

That's a very poor photoshop, Chris.

And, FB, how is this important? Tell me why I should care and how this affects me?

4. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Rummy showing us his IQ? What else ya got?

5. Because the WH has been hedging about JA's relationship to Fredo, and especially to Rove, for three years now, and has only recently changed the policy about Secret Service visitor's logs (coincidentally) just prior to their being subject to discovery in a public interest lawsuit.

6. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I thought this thread was about this:

http://www.kexp.org/aspnet_client/SpecialMediaGroup.aspx?rID=3631&pID=528&fID=1080

Listen to the top song "The Bush War Blues."

7. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Yeah, the changing the status of the visitor logs while in the midst of a lawsuit that was filed seeking those logs should be a big-ass red flag to everyone. Even if there's nothing there, this move sure does make it seem as if they're trying very hard to cover up something -- AGAIN.

Honestly, it's like this group of screwups needs a scandal of some sort on a weekly basis.

8. three_bags_full

Wouldn't any politician try to distance himself/herself from Abramoff? Why is it special when the president does it?

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Because he isn't another politician.

He's the president.

10. three_bags_full

Sure, he should be held to a higher standard. But I think it's pretty insignificant.

11. dog428

dog428 Active Member

I'm betting Tom DeLay would disagree with you.

Even if GWB had no deals with Abramoff -- an idea that seems more and more unlikely with each failed attempt to deny a relationship -- that he knew the guy well and had meetings with him would directly contradict Bush's claims that he didn't ... well, know the guy or have meetings with him.

You can be sure of one thing: There's something on those visitor logs that the WH desperately doesn't want out.

Draft saved Draft deleted