1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

List of world’s most dangerous non-muslim extremists

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Point of Order, Jun 21, 2007.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

[​IMG]

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

TO THE EXTREME!

3. Mmac

Mmac Guest

I thought that was the catholics.

4. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Good points, all. I hope you are right that they no longer have the president's ear, and so does Iran. And for the record, I take offense and at anyone who would suggest I am anti-semetic. I don't have the slightest idea how to discern Jew from non-Jew.

5. Mighty_Wingman

Mighty_Wingman Active Member

Hey, maybe I'm just paranoid. But when I see a list of the "most dangerous non-muslim extremists" in the world and five of seven are Jews -- three of them unemployed Jews, no less -- little alarm bells start ringing in my head.

Besides, I'd have an easier time believing you if you didn't apparently think HENRY FUCKING KISSINGER was one of the 10 most dangerous men in the world in the year 2007.

6. Point of Order

Kissinger was the President's top advisor from outside of the White House all throughout the build-up to the war. You don't think he still has Cheney's ear on matters concerning Iran?

My opinions are free here, so take them for what they're worth. It's too bad your "little alarm bells" got set off, but I resent your suggestion that I am anti-semitic. It's flat false.

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Oh, it's quite easy. The Nazis even had measuring devices. Contrary to popular opinion, too, it's not just in the size of the nose. Although that is always a telltale sign. Here, maybe this will help you: http://www.aish.com/holocaust/overview/he05k07a.htm.

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I think someone needs to ask how you knew where to find that, Ragu... ???

9. Mighty_Wingman

Resentment's free too. Have as much as you like. I see what I see.

10. Mighty_Wingman

I also think it's funny that you're so defensive about hating Jews qua Jews, but totally blase about hating people who disagree with you politically.

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

It's still OK to hate Dick Cheney, right?

12. Point of Order

I don't know if you're just trying to start shit with me for the sake of starting shit, but both of your premises here are mistaken.

Draft saved Draft deleted