1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lingerie Football League

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by sportsnut, Jul 7, 2009.

1. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Chicago has the "Bliss Squad" and a blimp that sometimes goes across the top of their homepage.

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

The Miami Heat kinda had their name stolen

3. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Kinda, but I don't think they're sweating it.

4. sportsnut

sportsnut Member

[​IMG]
    Someone said we needed a picture.

I am just thinking because the people in charge has not done a Lingerie Bowl since 2006 and failed tries every year since and now they want to do a league... I almost want to agree with the statement that this will fail like the XFL.

I don't see myself or any other male going to a handful of games to see the girls play full contact football in lingerie....maybe 2 games but no more.

I actually look forward to the UFL more then the LFL.
    [​IMG]
    Pick your team.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. melock

melock Well-Known Member

No. 1, are they wearing hockey equipment in the top photo? No. 2, I like that the pre-game handshake been replaced.

6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I was disappointed when I clicked on the link for "player stats". Instead of a basic bio for each player, I wanted to find out who led the league in the important categories. You know, rushing yards, passing yards, nipple slips, wedgies, bra size. That sort of thing.

7. bigbadeagle

bigbadeagle Member

One of the most adorable cheerleaders in the history of my podunk school is now in the LFL.

8. Double J

Double J Active Member

You know better than that. Picture (or link) and stats are needed, pronto.

9. Uh, I think you noticed the wrong "equipment." ;D

10. pressboxer

pressboxer Active Member

Why couldn't my town have gotten one of these teams instead of a relocated franchise in a floundering minor-minor indoor league?

11. duckncover

duckncover Member

Sweet Jeebus! Tickets in Seattle are more expensive than Arena football! $107 midfield. $14 for upper end zone.

As a graphic designer, I admire the website and logos a great deal. As a man, I seem to have pitched a tent in my shorts.

12. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if this player has the strangest name in the league, or the most suggestive. If it's the latter, and it's accurate, the Denver Dream are gonna sell a LOT of tickets:

http://www.lflus.com/denverdream/player04/

Draft saved Draft deleted