1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lindzy cant spel so wel

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Jack_Kerouac, Nov 29, 2006.

1. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

I wonder why little Lindzy wasn't invited to the "bimbo summit" that Paris is holding with Britney?

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Look at the picture. I think she was.

3. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

She was. But that was before they had the fight...and then Linds told the paps that Paris was the c-word that is censored here...and then Brit exposed her own c-word that is censored here...again...duh.

[​IMG]

4. Double J

Double J Active Member

Patt Morrison, a columnist with the Los Angeles Times, begged to differ, calling the letter "alarmingly incoherent" and questioning what it was Lohan had learnt at the Long Island schools that gave her straight As.

Great question.

5. donnie23

donnie23 Member

Outing alert: Lindzy is really Bandwagon Boy.

6. Ladies and gentlemen, your next star columnist at ESPN's Page 2!

7. Leo Mazzone

Leo Mazzone Member

"He left us with a legend that all of us have the ability to do."

That's right-- we all have the ability to do a legend. For a small excavation and delivery fee, you can have a legend brought to your home or office. And for three small payments of $1.2 million, you can even do a living legend!

Past legends include:
    John Candy
    Amelia Earhart
    and Marilyn Monroe

Current legends include:
    Paris Hilton
    Kevin Federline
    and ME-- Lindsey Lohan!

So get your money in now, you sick freaks!

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

By "do" a legend, you mean? .....

9. broadway joe

broadway joe Guest

Good line from Kelly Ripa (And there's a sentence I never thought I'd type) --

"There was a bimbo summit? Why was I not summoned?"

10. Jones

Jones Active Member

Printing up thousands of BE ADEQUITE T-shirts as we speak...

11. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=entertainmentNews&storyID=2006-12-01T010800Z_01_N30188413_RTRUKOC_0_US-LOHAN.xml&WTmodLoc=Home-C5-entertainmentNews-3 (via Defamer)

Lindsay Lohan's publicist fires back at media

Spokeswoman Leslie Sloane said the note -- which one columnist suggested was composed by Lohan on "one of her legendary party benders" -- was instead dashed off by the distraught 20-year-old actress on a Blackberry, moments after she learned Altman had died.
    "Here was a girl who found something special in this man that she felt so close to," Sloane said. "And she was completely shocked and blown away that he just died. It was written very quickly and it was from the heart."
    Other media quickly picked up on the story, an example of what Sloane said was a steady drumbeat of derisive stories about Lohan in the tabloids, which often focus on her penchant for parties and nightclubs.

"Its enough already," she said. "Everybody has got to get a life. People need to get off her back."

12. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

She's at the Lakers game tonight, and she's looking GOOD.

Draft saved Draft deleted