1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lindsey Lohan called on the carpet

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by hondo, Jul 28, 2006.

1. Seabasket

Seabasket Active Member

Ironic thing is in the movie, she plays an uncontrollable teenager with a dysfunctional mother. Talk about being typecast!

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

She was a high-maintenance spoiled party bitch when she was in MSP for the filming of Prairie Home Companion....
    Of course, if she gets shitcanned by some production firm -- be it Morgan Creek for this one, or whomever her next film is -- for partying, she's done working for a while....

3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Just curious... Do you drink like a viking, as in the guys with the horns on their helmets (did they drink?), or do you drink like a Minnesota Viking?

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

What's the difference? They're both on boats.

5. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

I drink like a Viking, too. I resemble the BYU-Idaho Vikings, though, and not those from Minnesota or named Hagar.

6. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

More like the guys with horns on their helmets....matter of fact, a buddy of mine got a viking helmet while he was in Disneyworld earlier this year. There is a photo of me drinking beer with a viking helmet on my head. I think when the Minnesota Vikings drink, there are strippers around...

7. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

So that means you can milk-drink us under the table? ;)

8. leo1

leo1 Active Member

dude, you'd be way cooler if you'd drink beer from the helmet

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

Hondo, I think you have your headline wrong. Shouldn't this read Lindsey Lohan falls on the carpet? Or pukes on the carpet?

What a wastoid.

10. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

Well, the weekend is coming up...and the reminants of a 12 pack are at this guy's house. On the other hand, his dog wore the viking helmet. I'm a little leery of drinking out of anything that's been on a dog's head.

11. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

I'm going to guess you and your Viking buddies weigh a lot more than Lohan does. She ways about 75 pounds soaking wet. It wouldn't take much to induce alcohol poisoning.

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I'm thinking that more than alcohol may be involved. Just a hunch, though.

Draft saved Draft deleted