1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lindsay Lohan poses nekkid for New York magazine

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bill Brasky, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

Obviously NSFW and the site is taking forever to load, probably because of the traffic.

http://nymag.com/fashion/08/spring/lindsay-as-marilyn/

2. Not bad ... but no Marilyn, that's for sure.

3. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

You gotta think that replicating Marilyn Monroe's last photo session might not be the best move for someone who went through rehab three times in one year.

4. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Just waiting for the day she poses in front of Mulchay's in Wantagh, Long Island.

5. She was definitely hotter before the wheels came off ... too bad she wasn't legal back then.

6. EE94

EE94 Guest

you have to consider the irony if you consider some tart will be one day replicate Lohan's last days after she ODs (or is killed by presidential henchmen)

7. GBNF

GBNF Well-Known Member

This cracked me up.

8. here's another link if you don't feel like waiting for the first (NSFW):
    http://www.popcrunch.com/lindsay-lohan-naked-new-york-magazine-february-2008-naked-lindsay-lohan-marilyn-monroe-photos/

9. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

All I saw was "Lindsay Lohan poses" when I first clicked on the link to get into this forum. I was hoping this would say "Lindsay Lohan poses a threat to national security."

Damn.

10. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Wow, didn't realize her chest was that big.

Though, the blonde doesn't match the all the obvious-red-head-freckles.

I'm just saying.

:)

11. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

Nothing new here. She's just another celebrity who tries to capture her falling star by posing naked.

12. Can't wait to get home from work, check out the photo and fire up the 'ol beefstick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.