1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lindsay Lohan is "Deep Throat"

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mizzougrad96, May 5, 2010.

1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Matthew Wilder is the director.

The ain't nothing that's going to break Lindsay's stride.

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

That would be a riot if they were one and the same. Going from the most MOR song ever to being the director of Deep Throat

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Spears is worth several hundred million. I read somewhere that Lindsay only had two big paydays, the "Luck" movie and "I Know Who Killed Me" I think those are the only two paychecks that were big by Hollywood standards and that's all been pissed away.

4. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Never heard of either of those movies.

5. dooley_womack1

It was copy editor humor, not to be confused with real humor

6. Mizzougrad96

:D

7. I don't understand how its been proven she can act. Mean Girls? Was hardly a taxing role.

8. Mizzougrad96

Mean Girls, Freaky Friday, Parent Trap... I'm not saying she's Meryl Streep, but she's not exactly Nicole Richie or Heidi Montag either.

9. dooley_womack1

Downey Jr. was probably more in the tank that Lohan is, and he finally turned it around. I'm not sure Lohan is as good, but I think she's good enough to have a solid career. Was good in Prairie Home Companion, too

10. Mizzougrad96

Downey was probably more fucked up than Lohan, but he's also been one of the best actors working for the last 25-30 years.

I don't think Lindsay has ever shown she's on the same level as Downey, but she could have a very good career if she ever gets her life turned around.

11. it's one thing to essentially play yourself - a pretty teenage girl -- than it it is to play someone like Linda Lovelace.

I know she's had movie roles, but that was because she was considered bankable.
    Downey Jr. could act, which is why he got his second, third and fourth chances

12. Mizzougrad96

She should be a natural playing a drugged up whore. It will be the biggest reach since Courtney Love was in The People vs. Larry Flynt.

Draft saved Draft deleted