1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lindsay Lohan appears to be doing great

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Double Down, Sep 18, 2010.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Being that we all don't have the same brain, the answer is an individual one. And one that can easily be moved on from. And I don't know if you're being a dick, but you are definitely being cranky.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  2. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

I AM NOT CRANKY, DAMMIT! I'M IN ONE HELL OF A MOOD. I JUST GOT PROMOTED TO GREASE FIRE PUTTER OUTER!

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

You wish you were that intelligent.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  4. dooley_womack1

The over/under on the humor of that line: 10:32 tonight

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Oh no. The idea of a "writer" who works at McDonald's telling people they are unintelligent will always be funny.

6. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I'm not a writer, I'm a scrapbooker.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

You're right. I apologize for giving you too much credit.

Have you changed any final scores lately, Ricky?

8. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I'm sure it won't happen again, so we're cool.

I had a 39-0 loss to cover last Friday night. I couldn't think of a single good thing to write so I just crapped out six grafs and buried it.

9. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

You people are mean.

10. dooley_womack1

Well, Lohan was a Mean Girl.

Anyhoo, even tho I have called Rick the "board's non-batshit-crazy contrarian," I generally like seeing his take in the Guy Incognito role.

11. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Lindsay Lohan Gets Paid in 'Milkaholic' Lawsuit

9/20/2010 12:12 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan just milked E*Trade all the way to the bank -- and it's all over a Super Bowl commercial that may have insinuated Lohan is a "milkaholic."

TMZ has learned Lohan's $100 million lawsuit against E*Trade has been settled.

The terms of the settlement are confidential -- but we're told Lindsay's team is "very happy" with the results ... and sources say Lindsay got some cash out of it.

As we previously reported, Lindsay claimed the stock trading company violated her rights by featuring a baby character named Lindsay who happens to be the "milkaholic" other woman in a baby love triangle.

Lindsay's high-powered attorney Stephanie Ovadia tells TMZ, "The case between Lindsay and E*Trade has been settled ... there is no further comment."

E*Trade reps tell TMZ, "E*TRADE has always maintained that the claims were without merit, which is why we moved to dismiss the case. With the case now withdrawn, we are pleased to have the matter behind us."

Dina Lohan also weighed in, saying, "The family is pleased that the case has been settled."

12. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

Would you people leave poor Lindsay alone.

She has a disease.

Draft saved Draft deleted