1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lindsay Lohan appears to be doing great

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Double Down, Sep 18, 2010.

1. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

http://www.tmz.com/2010/09/17/lindsay-lohan-fails-second-drug-test-cocaine-court-probation-jail/

http://www.wwtdd.com/2010/09/lindsay-lohan-admits-she-failed-a-drug-test-on-twitter/

Failed two more drug tests. More jail likely.

What a wise decision it was to let her out of court ordered rehab after all of three days.

Not sure why I care about this, other than it seems really weird to watch someone commit suicide this slowly in public.

2. Ilmago

Ilmago Guest

She won't change while we continue to pay attention to her. Her enablers are only around because of the publicity she gets. Get rid of that - those enablers will move on(probably to Miley Cyrus)

3. spnited

spnited Active Member

Can somebody explain to me why the American public is so interested in no-talent, drug-addled skanks like Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, et al?

4. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

Lohan does have talent.

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

She needs to leave the country. Maybe she can stay in Switzerland with Roman Polanski

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

If Lohan had played her cards right, she could have become the next Reese Witherspoon. Now, she'll be the next Brittany Murphy, although I doubt Lindsay will ever see 30.

7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

The girl's mother is her worst enabler.

And, yeah, the court should have kept her in the inpatient rehab for a longer period of time.

8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Both of her parents should be shot. They are both horrible, horrible human beings. I'd have a hard time figuring out which one is worse.

9. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

I'm not sure how anyone could ever have enough Lindsay Lohan news.

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

It's not just the American public. I was flipping channels last night and landed on E!, where they were reporting on the media frenzy Kim Kardashian created in France. They showed some video and it was insane how many people were crowded around waiting to watch her walk out of a hotel 15 feet to a limo. These were ordinary people, not photogs, screaming at somebody whose claim to fame is a sex tape and dating Reggie Bush.

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

They wanted Kardashian's comments on Reggie Bush giving up the Heisman.

12. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

I guess there's always a chance she'll turn things around. After all, Robert Downey Jr. was even more fucked up than she is now. Although, with Downey, we really did have proof that he was a talented actor, who, if he could ever get his life right, would be a top star. Lindsay's talented. That's what you always hear. But what's she done as an adult woman to prove she's a talented actress? Prairie Home Companion? Georgia Rules? The upcoming Linda Lovelace pic? She had some good roles as a kid. I haven't seen where the talent is as an actress going forward. The freak show will continue.

Draft saved Draft deleted