1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lindsay Graham: We're on a collison course with Iran

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by spinning27, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

What do you do with an elephant with three balls?

2. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Walk him and pitch to the rhino.

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Only because the rhino is a small market animal who can't afford to keep his star players.

BASEBALL NEEDS A SALARY CAP!

4. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

This horse trots into a bar.

Bartender asks him, "Why the long face?"

5. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

A priest, a rabbi and an imam walk into a bar.

Bartender says, "Is this some kind of joke?"

6. Hey douchebag, maybe you'd prefer S.C.'s other senator. He's manly AND is on the record saying gay people should not teach.

Edit to add: But note that only Graham has the balls to repeatedly piss off his deeply conservative South Carolina base to do what he thinks is best for everyone, not just conservatives.

7. I missed your idiocy the first time around.

The big difference between Craig and Graham is that Graham doesn't have the skeletons in his closet (hitting on aides, interns - that sort of thing) that Craig had prior to his ARREST.

The only "evidence" of Graham's sexual orientation is his mannerisms and his bachelorhood. And so what? He has, unfortunately, quietly voted anti-gay but hasn't made it a cornerstone of his tenure, as Craig has.

8. spinning27

spinning27 New Member

Graham would be a lot more likeable if he actually were gay. At least then I could understand why he seems to get the vapors every time he talks about Barack.

9. It's really a sad day when I spend most of my time on the political threads arguing with someone who claims to be a Democrat/liberal. What do you stand for, other than being against Republicans?

All you do is take nasty shots at the other party without much thought about your own hypocrisy. I'm pretty fucking liberal but I find your spewing just as irritating coming from the left as when Yawn did it from the right, and it's pretty clear I'm not the only one.

Why don't you actually stand for something, and then post ...

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Hearing the rhetoric from the right, are they trying to alienate the world and become a new North Korea. I have no problem with going to war with Iran if they attack us, but I do wonder about the sabre rattling. I also wonder if the decline of economic strength of our nation has made it more difficult for the US to use its economy as a weapon. What is the positive outcome of talking up a conflict, or as Cheney proposed, killing US soldiers to initiate hostilities? Didn't anyone in the party read The Art of War?

11. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

So then what's your excuse?

ooooh BUUURRN

12. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

what's red and and bad for your teeth?

a brick.

Draft saved Draft deleted