1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lindsay Graham: We're on a collison course with Iran

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by spinning27, Aug 3, 2008.

1. spinning27

spinning27 New Member

The South Carolina senator, who oddly possesses both feminine mannerisms AND a woman's name (Oh, and he's a lifelong bachelor, boys!), must have been feeling especially manly today on Fox News:

"Is Iran an extremist regime, are they trying develop peaceful nuclear power or a nuclear weapon? I believe deeply that we're on a collision course with Iran ... Barack Obama's judgment on Iran has been terrible."

Since Graham is the McCain campaign's No. 1 Senate surrogate, I think it's pretty clear where John McCain stands on Iran. Kind of like where Bush stood on Iraq: War, no matter the legitimacy!

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Graham's judgment on Iraq has cost tens of thousands of people their lives, and ruined the lives of tens of millions in America and abroad.

He's lucky he and his butt buddies on the right, especially the aptly named Dick Cheney aren't charged with crimes against humanity along with Radovan Karadzic.

3. What the fuck is this supposed to mean?

4. spinning27

spinning27 New Member

It means he's about even money on Intrade's board of next Republican to be outed.

5. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

So what? I'm as liberal as it gets and that's a bullshit cheap shot.

6. markvid

markvid Guest

Agreed, however big the piling on you get for that, Spinning, you deserve every last bit of it.

7. You can't pile on for that enough.

I always thought you were just a dumbass, spin. Unfortunately, you're much worse than that.

8. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

Now that the obvious has been stated, how about Lindsay Graham poking Iran with a stick?

9. spinning27

spinning27 New Member

I'm sorry that some of you can't appreciate the irony of a suspiciously effeminate man named Lindsey doing the right wing's sabre-rattling on Iran.

At least I didn't make any references to how Lindsey Graham likes to drill for oil.

10. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

11. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

Oh great, now oil is going to up $45.

12. markvid

markvid Guest

Wow, you ARE an asshole.

Draft saved Draft deleted