1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Linda Cohn: "a two-run homo"

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by ondeadline, May 5, 2007.

1. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Now, this is where we get ourselves into trouble.

2. JackyJackBN

JackyJackBN Guest

I tend to think this is where we've got someone too busy to read most of the threads.

He's being sarcastic, chazp. Some people use the blue font; others just figure you'll know. Zagoshe is a sidearming righthander.

3. chazp

chazp Active Member

My Bad.

4. JackyJackBN

JackyJackBN Guest

"Too busy to read most of the threads" was meant to be a compliment, chazp. This place is my latest addiction. My suggestion to you is, continue moderation and take everything you read here with a grain of salt and a whiff of ammonia.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Why are you sticking up for that bigot?

6. satchmo

satchmo Member

That's why an editor of mine once said it was his biggest fear that Fred Funk would win the Masters on a shorthanded Sunday.

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Nice...

8. clutchcargo

clutchcargo Active Member

Speaking of Gonzalez, why is it such a big deal that he laid off a bunch of attorneys? Seriously, I don't get it. Are you telling me the Attorney General can't hire and fire people? If Hillary Clinton with no authority can fire a travel office, then Alberto can do whatever he darn well pleases.

9. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Isn't it overdue for a Linda Cohn beaver shot?

10. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

I had kid named Phillips "shitting back to back buckets" in a hoops story once. Ran as is, but after a while we got a laugh out of it. The kid's parents even laughed.

It happens. And speaking of bulging dicks, someone told me once there was a cutline in the San Antonio paper reading Tony Parker played last night despite a bulging dick in his back. Too funny.

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

That'd be a sharp dick and bad aim.

12. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

She should have her extra toes cut off as punishment... ;D

If we're talking about this for any reason other than "it was a funny fuck-up" we really need to get a grip...

Draft saved Draft deleted