1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

LiLo is legal!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Football_Bat, Jul 2, 2007.

1. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Jeez, I'm sure she'll make it at least another 20 years.

I'm in the minority, but I be she makes another good film. She wasn't that bad in Bobby.

2. Bucknutty

Bucknutty Member

How sad to learn that I share a birthday with LiLo. I'd rather recognize I share today with Michelle Branch's birthday. Hot, talented and not addicted to lots of various drugs.

3. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Is it me, or did she fall off the face of the earth with the whole Wreckers thing?

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

The Wreckers brought her semi-back. I hadn't heard from her in years before that.

Happy Bday, bucknutty.

5. melock

melock Well-Known Member

LiLo? Are you fucking kidding me?

6. dargan

dargan Active Member

Yeah, I bet Mr. Weiners, the inventor of toaster strudel, is very disappointed in LiLo.

7. melock

melock Well-Known Member

And when she was a drunk instead of a lush.

8. jakewriter82

jakewriter82 Active Member

Why is it that when a guy is drunk off his ass and sleeping around he's a "playa" but when a fine, respectable girl like LiLo does it, she's a crack whore? She was in the Parent Trap afterall! /fanboyrantover ;) :D ;D

9. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Tis the breaks of life although the Parent Trap does give her a smidge of respectability.

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Does Hallmark have a birthday card for someone spending their 21st in rehab? Hell when you get the brush off from Paris Hilton, you know you've hit bottom.

11. Jersey_Guy

Jersey_Guy Active Member

Yeah, but what about Stich?

12. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

I was thinking the same thing when I first read this thread title. Why do I care about the Lilo and Stich movie?

Draft saved Draft deleted