1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lidle knew how to eat

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by OTD, Oct 17, 2006.

1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Yeah, I was trying to make that distinction. Call me next time, I work 10 minutes from Apple Pan.

I can't imagine getting four spots in a row.

2. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Do I even have to reprise my In-N-Out positioning statement?

3. bydesign77

bydesign77 Active Member

In-n-out was the first joint I hit when I drove from LA to Yuma, Ariz, earlier this year. (I flew to LA from the ATL)

4. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

The best In-n-Out to me is the one on Centinela, right by LAX. Eat a Double-Double as 747s streak by 100 feet over your head.[/airplanegeek]

5. bydesign77

bydesign77 Active Member

I don't remember where I was, but it was not next to LAX. next time, I'll check that one out.

6. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

7. patchs

patchs Active Member

I fantasize about how great and In-N-Out is.
    Someday..... sigh.

8. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

I hit In-And-Out for the first time when I was in SoCal in July. Had the double-double animal style on the advice of my cousin who lives there. Was everything I'd heard it was.

9. I have to echo the Five Guys mention. I also haven't been within a thousand miles of an In-and-Out, but Five Guys is pretty damn good. At least personally, can't have it too often cause it just sits there in my stomach. But it's not a bad thing to have hang around.

Draft saved Draft deleted