1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Liberals, go hug your Madame Pelosi....

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Yawn, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Just think of it! Right now, she's probably kneeling before one of the Mullahs, proclaiming whatever God she needs to proclaim to appease people who are obviously stronger than she is in terms of leadership. Wait - she is leading, the liberal way! Jane Fonda, meet Madame Pelosi. You people ought to be proud....the bitch has shown her colors.

2. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

Looks like someone woke up The Gimp.

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

This thread is just what we need right now.

4. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

What could possibly go wrong?

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I'll hug her. I think she's kinda cute.

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

So, are you saying what I think you're saying?

7. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

Yawn,
    I know you don't like Pelosi and that you are horrified at our intending to do away with private property. But in your existing society, private property is already done away with for nine-tenths of the population; its existence for the few is solely due to its non-existence in the hands of those nine-tenths. You reproach us, therefore, with intending to do away with a form of property, the necessary condition for whose existence is the non-existence of any property for the immense majority of society.

In one word, you reproach us with intending to do away with your property. Precisely so; that is just what we intend.

From the moment when labour can no longer be converted into capital, money, or rent, into a social power capable of being monopolised, i.e., from the moment when individual property can no longer be transformed into bourgeois property, into capital, from that moment, you say, individuality vanishes.

You must, therefore, confess that by “individual” you mean no other person than the bourgeois, than the middle-class owner of property. This person must, indeed, be swept out of the way, and made impossible.

Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

It has been objected that upon the abolition of private property, all work will cease, and universal laziness will overtake us.

According to this, bourgeois society ought long ago to have gone to the dogs through sheer idleness; for those those of its members who work, acquire nothing, and those who acquire anything do not work. The whole of this objection is but another expression of the tautology: that there can no longer be any wage-labour when there is no longer any capital.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Yeah. I'm a sucker for botox.

9. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

She has great legs.

I'd hit it.

10. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I'm saving myself for Hilary. But you boys have fun.

11. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Her daughter I thought was pretty hot too. The elder Pelosi was probably something before electriciy.

12. Yawn

Yawn New Member

The Middle East is laughing at us - "this is the new face of American politics?"

Draft saved Draft deleted