1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Liberals better be glad they don't live in their dream home, Russia

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Yawn, Sep 12, 2007.

1. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

I'd break it to him gently. His defense of capitalism was well-wrought and obviously took some time.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

He convinced me, though. So it's not all for naught.

3. JackyJackBN

JackyJackBN Guest

A guy who had worked in the weave room for many years--I used to hear him hawking and spitting as soon as he came in the back gate--often went bird hunting with my Dad. He used to call Stalin, "old Stallion." "Nobody could stack them bodies up like old Stallion," he told me once.

I was also convinced.

4. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Best estimate: 30 mill.

The reigning champ, until dethroned.

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Good Ol' Uncle Joe.

6. crimsonace

crimsonace Well-Known Member

Hitler tried, but he ran out of time (thanks in large part to the Red Army coming from the east and the Americans/British from the west).

7. crimsonace

crimsonace Well-Known Member

My sarcasm meter isn't working very well today. We need to bring back the blue font :).

8. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

I guess Yawn's head is going to explode.

I received the following in the mail:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. Nice save! Count me another of those commies you converted to capitalism with that post.

10. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

didn't joe go off to fire lake?

11. Yawn

Yawn New Member

In the most literal sense, your household should never be labeled "public property". It would give the public access, again in a literal sense.

And I wouldn't want Petty in my house. Talk about scaring the hell out of the kids...

12. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Don't you know, man, that liberals have only given lipservice to freedom of speech and press except in cases where it steps on their toes and becomes more reality than fantasy?

Draft saved Draft deleted