1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Letterman Destroying Paris Hilton Tonight

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flying Headbutt, Sep 29, 2007.

1. Thanks for posting that link. It was great. I think she ended up enjoying the interview. You could tell it was really starting to bother her and that's when Letterman backed off. But, she understsood the value of the humor and played a long for as long as she could take it.

God I love Paris Hilton. Dare I say it?? Oh what the hell. That's hot!

2. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

Wow that was classic! Hilton looked like a spoiled brat who wasn't getting her way. I thought she was going to cry once like a little bitch.

Great stuff!

3. crusoes

crusoes Active Member

Stand in line, sir.

4. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Can Charades really be that fun?

5. bigbadeagle

bigbadeagle Member

So would Marcel Marceau.
    Whoops. Too late.

6. Flash

Flash Guest

Are those shoulders or a clothes hanger?

7. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

No. Too soon.

8. My friend anyone who has the nerve to actually say Paris Hilton is not attractive proves what a moron he is evey by simply insinuating it as you have done. Welcome to Club Stupid, you're a 5 star member.

Like you could ever have a woman that hot. Not saying I could either, but at least I recognize her looks for what they are. You need a new brain.

9. Uh, Flash is a woman.

And since I don't find Hilton attractive at all, sign me up for Club Stupid.

10. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Ditto.

Ass-goiter = not attractive.

Simple equation.

11. If we're really looking for members of Club Stupid, I believe Huckleberry's post should grant him immediate admission.

12. Wow, didn't know there were so many Paris Hilton haters out here. Sorry, Flash, had no idea you were female. My apologies to you. And, I appear to be in the minority here. So I'll continue to think she's hot but I'll keep the rest of my thoughts to myself.

I really am surprised about the bashing on her but most of it is well deserved.

Draft saved Draft deleted