1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Letterman Destroying Paris Hilton Tonight

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flying Headbutt, Sep 29, 2007.

1. Walter_Sobchak

Walter_Sobchak Active Member

Available on CBS.com. At least the first part of the interview. Absolutely brilliant.

2. Boomer7

Boomer7 Active Member

Did Paris get a plug in for the Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset?

3. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Man, I'd loved to have heard the internal dialogue of both of them during that interview. She was clearly furious, and he was like a cat batting around a bug.

4. pressmurphy

pressmurphy Member

With apologies to G. Gordon Liddy, in a battle of wits she was clearly defenseless.

5. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

When I saw the thread title, I thought maybe Letterman had switched teams.

6. ... or that he joined the Nazi army ...

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Don't get your hopes up. This is not last night's link. But it's a pretty funny interview of Hilton on the show a couple years ago -- I think (I don't keep up with celebrity affairs, sadly).

8. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Friday's clip:

http://www.fadedyouthblog.com/11563/paris-does-the-late-show/

9. Dangerous_K

Dangerous_K Active Member

Hilarious. This why Dave > Leno. And, somewhat on topic but not really...Hilton may be a vapid moron, but I would do unspeakable things to that woman.

10. Angola!

Angola! Guest

That is some awesome stuff. Too bad this doesn't have the entire interview because apparently Dave hated on her a bunch at the end.

My favorite part was when Paris said she has moved on and doesn't want to talk about her jail experience and is on the show to talk about her clothing line, her perfume and her new movie and Dave responds with, "Well, that is where me and you are different, you being in jail is all I want to talk about."

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I'm a big fan of his scurvy line.

12. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted