1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Let's try this again: Candidates and their qualifications...

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by CopyGK, Oct 9, 2006.

1. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Sort-of hard to keep them out of the loop when I have to attend drill on the weekends. Throw in a couple of deployments here and there, and it's even harder to hide.

Not that I've ever done that. *and I never did*

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

So she knows sports, may be smoking hot and likes Killian's. If I wasn't married, I might fall in love... :)

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

you know 3 bags, i don't like you, probably never will. but to see you sit here and defend your bitterness to gold, repeatedly, was more than just a little sad.

bitterness consumes and then kills via strokin' out or just havin' your heart explode at a young age.

so you believe someone treated you like shit. so what? move on.

4. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Ball State won't ever get its proper respect.

5. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Good for you, buddy. Good for you.

6. Gold

Gold Active Member

Tom Petty...

I have no problem with what 3 bags said. In fact, I sent a message to him saying I probably should have sent him an IM because it developed into a two-way conversation. I don't agree with everything 3 bags posts, but he's an OK guy. Just an exchange of ideas and maybe it got a little spirited, but no problem.

Draft saved Draft deleted