1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Let the airing of grievances commence!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/35616504.html

Statehouse in Washington actually erects a Festivus pole. Love it. Feats of strength to follow shortly. My God. How many years since Seinfeld left the airwaves? Hilarious.

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

My grievance: People still talk about that piece of shit show like it wasn't a piece of shit.

3. pallister

pallister Guest

Booooooooooooooooo!

4. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

I find tinsel distracting.

5. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

And I thought I was the only person in the United States who never got into Seinfeld.

6. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I never got into it, but it was a great show. There's really not much arguing that.

7. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Come over here and fight your father!

8. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

I share your grievance.

9. Charlie Brown

Charlie Brown Member

I'm sure none of the people who don't like "Seinfeld" ever liked any "shit" in their lives. As George Carlin said, their stuff is shit, and your shit is stuff. So stuff it. I like that shit.

Change the channel. Read another thread. Or is it really that much fun to hang out where people express that they like something and piss on it in front of them? I might have to try that. Never thought I'd find it enjoyable, but maybe I'm missing something.

Does this count as a grievance?

10. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

it's a running thing on this board, Charlie. There's a Simpsons vs. Seinfeld battle. Buck refuses to believe that Simpsons owns Seinfeld. But it does.

I never watched Seinfeld. Didn't get it. It wasn't funny to me.

11. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

I loved both shows, but I will say this. I don't own a single Seinfeld DVD collection. I own every season on the Simpsons on the market, along with all four seasons and three movies of Futurama. Therefore, that clan pwns Seinfeld in my book.

12. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I GOT A LOTTA PROBLEMS WITH YOU PEOPLE!

Draft saved Draft deleted