1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Let me christen the first "American Idol" 2008 thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by printdust, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Cook has a great face. There's nothing wrong with it. Really nice bone structure. My type. Really good lookin' guy if you ask me.

But here's my problem with him. He looks EXACTLY like my brother's old high school girlfriend. It's really weird that a guy could look so much like a girl and vice versa. She's gorgeous, and so is he! But I can't look at him without thinking of her. If it were right for me to post a pic, I would, but that ain't right. Y'all would fall over and how much alike these two people look. They also make some of the same expressions.

They ALSO have siblings who look nothing like them.

The funny thing is, Lisa just got a funky short 'do. Her hair color/eye color are the exact same as his, and this new 'do is JUST like his!

I have to e-mail her right now and ask if she's been told this.

2. Italian_Stallion

Italian_Stallion Active Member

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks Cook looks like a tinkerbell. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to learn that he's gay. He doesn't have a girlfriend. He took music classes in high school. He's fairly thin and not the least bit muscular. He's no Chris Daughtry. Not even close.

3. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Wow - I think he's alot better looking than Daughtry. Not even close. But what do I know? I'm just a woman.

As for your 'gay' remark:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20202699,00.html

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

He's not gay. My wife's co-worker was his first girlfriend. And yes, she can prove it.

5. Italian_Stallion

Well then, I guess he's just a wuss boy.

6. Jack_Kerouac

Jack_Kerouac Member

He's dating former Idol contestant Kimberly Caldwell, who is absurdly hot.

http://www.kimberlycaldwell.com/

7. Italian_Stallion

That statement was based on what he said when asked if he's single. It was a question someone asked on the show. If something changed, he forgot to call me and let me know.

8. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Being single=gay? That'll be news to two-thirds of the board.

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

So when you divorce, you automatically change teams?

Anyhoo....

In Lugz imaginayshun, killen hur kittenz [/loldavidcook]

10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Homophobic, much?

11. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Daughtry: way hotter than David Cook. And Daughtry was not hot.

Cook is just so unmenacing to me. He's like the kind guy down the street who wears a chain from his back pocket to his wallet, but you know he goes home and does calculus.

12. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

And if he didn't do calculus would the chain be a sign of someone who is tough?

Draft saved Draft deleted