1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Leon tells the truth

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by CarltonBanks, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

The fact that you do not know what The Daily Caller is says a lot about you. No, it does not have "Huff" or "Kos" in the title. Venture outside your comfort zone sometime. You might learn something.

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Blah, blah, fucking blah. Same old bleating bullshit.

I made my point and it stands. Anything past that is just giving you what you want ... which is endless argument. You're not worth it.

3. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

Run away, boy. I don't blame you for heading for the hills. Maybe next time.

4. Mark McGwire

Mark McGwire Member

OK, well, I am an actual journalist, and I have never heard of the fucking thing.

But I do see they're apparently mad because the NYT is not going to doctor a quote the way they have for tomorrow's edition... And they wrote a story about it.

http://dailycaller.com/2011/05/04/the-new-york-times-ignores-leon-panetta’s-confirmation-of-waterboarding’s-role-in-bin-laden-assassination-in-harsh-interrogation-story/

So they're pretty much a joke. Not as much of a joke as you are, but close.

I mean this sincerely. If you're a journalist, quit. Today.

5. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

Oh, the "I'm a journalist!" card. You are so predictable and quite tedious. Go crank out the obits for the Podunk Press you uber-Journalist you. The Daily Caller is Tucker Carlson's website. But a journalist wouldn't know that, right? You know, Tucker Carlson...that guy that has accomplished quite a bit more than you. Let me guess, he is a political hack, right? But George Stephanopolous is just a good-natured Sunday morning talk show host. Gosh, you liberals are funny. Anyway, you better get going. I heard Mavis Snivley from East Podunk passed away tonight at Podunk General from a lengthy illness. Better get on the horn to get a photo from the family. You awesome journalist, you.

6. Mark McGwire

Mark McGwire Member

Give you enough rope, you'll hang yourself, I reckon.

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

CB's mastery of passive-aggressive, unbowed by an actual transcript that turns his point to hash, is impressive. This is his best masterwork since passing himself off as the most inept antibirther in history.

8. Mark McGwire

Mark McGwire Member

For posterity. I take this to mean you aren't a journalist -- which explains why you don't mind doctoring a quote -- and happy to insult actual journalists, while posting on a site for journalists. In addition to your birtherism, it's quite a resume you're building here.

Also, Tucker Fucking Carlson? Really? Heh. You don't know your audience, kid.

9. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

I would like to shake your hand. Good show, sir. Good show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.