1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Leinart, stupid or what?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by micropolitan guy, Aug 8, 2006.

1. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Riiiiiiiight. (And that's to the Paris part, not the tiny writing about yourself.)

Only two. And both of them just happened to end up on videotape. That's some tough luck.

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

We had a thread about her lack of partners earlier this week. (Big thanks to Farbecker, since I just copied his post). I cry bullshit!

3. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

There was a second videotape??? [/quickly checking google]

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Supposedly, involves one of her girlfriends too, or so I heard.

5. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

And whatever happened to this camera of Nicole Richie's that allegedly was stolen?

6. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Semantics issue here we had a brief discussion about on the sports desk the other night.
    Since you can't be called a holdout unless you have a contract, Leinart isn't holding out. He's sitting out, he's at an impasse, etc. but he's not a holdout.

7. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

People want to talk about Vince Young's throwing motion? Has anyone seen Boller's? Far more worse then Young's.

8. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Far more worse, huh?

9. pallister

pallister Guest

Arm strength is very important. Yes, there are QBs that can overcome that, but they have to be in the right system and also be very smart. Joe Montana and Tom Brady are perfect examples of that. But most weak-armed QBs are career backups at best because there's too much speed in the game.

And throwing motion is the least of Young's problems. Bigger concerns are whether he can adjust to a pro-style offense (he won't be able to take the ball and make things happen every down like at UT) and learn to read defenses (something else he never had to deal with in college).

10. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

I'm not saying you're wrong, but we had that argument too, and I can't find a definition of "holdout" anywhere that provides evidence to back up your assertion.

11. joe

joe Active Member

Outing alert: Buckweaver is actually Jason Whitlock.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

Banging Paris Hilton has got to be like the end game Eddie Murphy described in "Delirious."

Stick your dick in and it explodes.

"Maybe I should see a doctor about that."

Draft saved Draft deleted