1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Leinart signs

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TheSportsPredictor, Aug 14, 2006.

1. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Navarre blows. No way on earth he starts over Leinart.

Green got exactly what he wanted - he got both sides off their asses to finish the negotiations and get Leinart in camp. That was the whole point of the tirade. To think he's got a personal problem with Leinart now is just silly.

2. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Yeah, Navarre does blow. But Green didn't get what he wanted. He wanted Leinart to be with team during training camp and he also feels that he overpayed for him.

3. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

Homes like we been trying to tell you that the people above green will not let him start John over Matt Leinart.

4. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Did he just call me "Homes"?

5. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

I think he did, bro.

6. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

My point is, yesterday's tirade was solely intended to get the Leinart deal done. It worked.

And Green doesn't give a shit how much they paid Leinart. He's not in charge of the finances, and the Cardinals are $12 million under the salary cap. He brought up the numbers just to put pressure on Leinart's people.

Draft saved Draft deleted