1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Leinart signs

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TheSportsPredictor, Aug 14, 2006.

1. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Well, if Warner got hurt, I see Green starting John Navarre(GO BLUE!) instead. Again I ask, Did you see Dennis Green in that press confrence? :D

2. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Yeah I did.

But Denny wants to win and while Denny may not be smart enough to keep from knocking up his lady friends he's smart enough to know he's not going to win with John Navarre at QB.

Navarre, like Sean Salisbury, is a member of the "Oh shit, we're one cheap shot away from THAT guy getting in the game" school of back-up QBs.

3. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

No I didn't see the conference but what did he say in the conference.

4. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

Yes man like Armchair_QB said I don't think they can win with John Navarre at QB they need Leinart to replace Kurt if he gets hurt.

5. Chuck~Taylor

This has nothing to do with winning. It's about Green trying to get back at Leinart. Navarre will start at least 1 game if Warner gets hurt.

6. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

Okay Chuck gotta a question for you why is he so mad at Matt.

7. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Jesus kiddies, have you all ever dealt with Dennis Green? No. That's what I thought. So STFU.

He's not stupid. He's not going to start John Fucking Navarre in a game just to "get back" at Matt Leinart. He's in a business, and if he doesn't start winning games soon, he's going to be out of this business again quick. He's not going to sabotage that by starting Navarre out of spite. Take your maize and blue blinders off a for a second and actually think. I know, that's a lot to ask.

And Cockdian, you obviously have an internet connection. Go to www.azcentral.com, click on sports, and read a fucking story on the subject before posting three times "deerrrh, why are Green be so pissed? derrrrh". Quit being a fucktard.

8. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

Thankyou very much.

9. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

Okay now I see why he is mad him if i was Green I would be mad too but like you said he needs to start winning games and I don't think John would be a suitable backup QB.

10. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

On the other hand, didn't Green start Navarre over Josh McCown one game for some unknown reason a season or two ago?

11. Chuck~Taylor

Yes, and it was against the Lions. And he also started Shaun King during that season as well.

12. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

maybe it was because all three of those quarterbacks suck!

Draft saved Draft deleted