1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Leinart Baby Momma: Leinart full of crap and a bad dad

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Lugnuts, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

I also agree that she shouldn't be taking this all public. If this negative pub makes Leinart change and become a (more) involved father that would be great for all sides. Unfortunately I'm not sure that's her motivation for going public.

2. boots

boots New Member

It's baby's mama drama that happens all too often.

3. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Now we're acting immature on this. This is no different than a young adult in her late teens and early 20's getting knocked by someone who doesn't want to be around. The big difference is that this was Matt Leinart's ex-girlfriend. He dated her during school until the sumbitch became a star overnight, flinging fucking passes left and right inside the L.A. Coliseum and grabbing the Heisman.

During his senior campaign, he saw that there were more pussy hanging around as long as he won games and showed up in Hollywood. Brynn Cameron isn't some bitter young single mom struggling to make ends meet. She has a strong support group and she'll do well. She's a damn good player before hip surgery and learning she was pregnant. People wanted to see if Matt's story was consistent about being a good dad. Apparently, if it's true, then good for him. If not, as what is being reported, he might as well use his "free of commitment" card now, and start learning how to settle down in the next few years, for the kid's sake.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Just Another professional sperm donor

5. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Well, according to the commercials, Leinart plays NCAA Football 2008 as KingofTroy11, so maybe he could talk to his baby momma online in between rematches with Texas and Vince Young.

6. I'll never tell

I'll never tell Active Member

My jaw hit the farking ground at $30K a month.

That's more than I make in a whole damn year. I'll have butt sex with him (and I'm not even into butt sex) and baby sit young Cameron for the 6K a month he's giving her.

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Raising kids is expensive dammit!...Yet somehow my wife and I manage to do it for slightly less that $30 K a month...

8. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Hey, if the guy that fathered my child had $51 mil coming his way, I'm thinking $360K a year seems about right. Even more so if he's an absentee dad.

That works out to about $7.5M total until the kid hits 21. Maybe this will get Leinie to think with the big head a little more if we wants to be able to keep any of his cashish.

9. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

The "creep" tells a different story.

http://www.venturacountystar.com/news/2007/jul/25/no-headline---sc2fcleinart25fbnfc/

Leinart disputed Cameron's claims in his statement.

"Regardless of the allegations made, I have gone to great lengths to increase my custodial time with Cole," he says. "This includes seeking intervention from the family law court."

Leinart seemed mystified by the source of Cameron's frustration.

"I don't know if Cole's mother is motivated by anger or by financial gain," he said, "but it is my sincere hope that one day we will be able to effectively co-parent our son who we both love very much."

10. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

We agree. I suppose I was reading too much into "Ms." I'm sensitive about this stuff.

The creep/jerk debate reminds me of something that happened in high school.

My best friend from h.s. is the most brilliant person I've ever met - 1550 SAT, photographic memory, yaddity yaddity...

Anyway, we were both enrolled in AP English senior year. As you may know, the AP test is graded 1-5, with 5 being the best. Back then, 4 got you one college credit, 5 got you two.

Anyway, there was a story/essay question on the test about a father who was horribly verbally abusive to his son in public. At the end of the short story, we were asked the question: What about the story is grotesque?

After the test, the entire class went out for pizza to discuss everything. On that essay question, we all talked about how we waxed poetic on that one - making the connection that child abuse of any kind is grotesque.

Then we got to my best friend-- the only person in the class who answered that "nothing about the story is grotesque."

Naturally, I got a 4, and she was the only person in the class to get a 5.

So maybe "creep" wasn't exactly the right word -- all these years later, I'm still not a 5.

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Nice quote. Wonder if Leinert knew what it meant when his lawyer wrote it.

12. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I bet you don't have a $51 million contract either, plus endorsements.

It has nothing to do with what she needs. He doesn't NEED $51 million dollars. It's about what she and his child are entitled to in relation to his earnings.

Draft saved Draft deleted