1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Leinart Baby Momma: Leinart full of crap and a bad dad

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Lugnuts, Jul 24, 2007.

1. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Oh I am sorry, I try and live by that silly notion that there is always two sides to every story, that perhaps the truth is somewhere in between and that maybe Leinart is more involved than the mother, who is obvioulsy not happy she is not with him, would like us to believe.

But then again, this is SportsJournalists.com where playing character judge, jury and executioner is a cottage industry -- well unless it is being done by a conservative, then it is hateful mean spirited and bigotted.....

The bottom line is none of you know the truth so to call Leinart a creep and create an entire thread bashing him is really ridiculous. Par for the course, sadly, but nevertheless ridiculous.

2. broadway joe

broadway joe Guest

A little info on the child support situation, courtesy of tmz.com. Apparently things are getting ugly:
    http://www.tmz.com/2007/07/24/baby-mama-forcing-qb-out-of-the-pocket/#continuedcontents

He's taken on some of the biggest, baddest men on the planet, but it's his baby mama who's hitting football stud Matt Leinart where it hurts the most -- his wallet!

TMZ has learned that the NFL pretty boy is locked in a raging legal fight with his ex-girlfriend, Brynn Cameron, over the couple's 9-month-old son Cole. According to sources close to the case, Brynn wants Matt to hand over more than $30,000 per month! That's a ton of jack for a 21-year-old living with her parents! According to sources close to the case, Leinart's pissed -- having already bought her a car, as well as voluntarily giving her around six grand a month. Leinart signed a six-year deal with the Arizona Cardinals in 2006 -- reportedly worth around $51 million.We're told Leinart's also waging a "gung-ho" battle for custody, and recently filed a petition to establish paternity. Sources tell TMZ that the former USC star already "comes back to L.A. once a week, every week, to see the baby," but he wants a schedule where he can see the kid in Arizona as well. Unlike most pro athlete dads who have kids out of wedlock, we're told Matt is an engaged father who wants to be in his son's life.

But Cameron claims she's doing all the hard work when it comes to parenting, telling the Ventura County Star that Leinart "comes and goes whenever he wants ... he likes that Hollywood stuff and I don't like that."

The two are scheduled to hammer it out in court on August 13. Attempts to contact Cameron were unsuccessful.

3. Editude

Editude Active Member

This is so sad and unnecessarily public. Who says we're supposed to know the details, however immature or he-said/she-said, about a young ex-couple and their infant?

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

When the guy is known for dropping his seed all over LA, I feel pretty confident in calling him a sleazebucket.

5. Appgrad05

Appgrad05 Active Member

Did anyone stop to think that Cameron is playing the "poor me" card and getting away with it?
    Just as likely as Matt lying when he plays the "I change diapers" card.

6. boots

boots New Member

Here. Here. What's more, some fucked up individual is going to show the kid this stuff sometime in his life.

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I had to look twice to see who posted that... change the name and it could be thoughts echoed by someone else...

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

Suck my cock Slappy and have a happy had a kid out of wedlock day.

9. boots

boots New Member

I didn't have to look twice. A shadow is always behind you.

10. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Just don't touch your shadow inappropriately, boots. HR might not be so forgiving this time.

11. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

And after reading that quote in the context of the article I think she was saying she's with the kid 99.9 % of the time in relation to Matt. Obviously she's not literally with the kid 99.9% of the time, but when she's not the kid is with her parents or whoever is babysitting and it's only with Matt for his short visits.

As for the point of her calling out not like his Hollywood ways, someone else already said it, she knew what she was getting into when she hooked up with him. It's not like he suddenly changed.

12. boots

boots New Member

Keep thy mouth shut has been added to look but don't touch.

Draft saved Draft deleted