1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Leinart Baby Momma: Leinart full of crap and a bad dad

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Lugnuts, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

What a creep he is.
  2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Why do I get the feeling that getting child support out of Matt Leinart is going to be a chore for her...
    And yeah, I can see him taking all the credit...
  3. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

Sean Kemp disagrees.
  4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I would think if she was having that problem, it would have been in the article. I would think he's got enough money that being a deadbeat dad financially just isn't worth the trouble to him.

Apparently, neither is taking part in raising the child.
  5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

So when he was hanging out with Lachey and going to all the ESPN events, he displayed all those paternal instincts which drove her to hook up with him?
  6. chazp

chazp Active Member

What a butt hole. Gushing to the press about taking care of his baby, when he's not.
  7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Now... we'll find out in six-to-eight-to-12 years when he's "former quarterback"...
  8. Norrin Radd

Norrin Radd New Member

I'm not sure I'll call him a "creep" until I hear that he is providing no support financially. But he certainly is a young dude who is not taking full responsibility at this point. During his ofseason, he can find the time to get to LA and help out.

Here's the original Ventura article, with some pointed words from the USC hoops coach:

9. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

So lying to the press saying you're doing diaper changing and spending time with your kid... when you're not... isn't creepy?

Please tell me you're not a parent.
  10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

He can give all the money in the world he wants, but if he's not helping her change diapers on a regular basis, yet takes credit for doing so, he's a fucking creep.
  11. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I usually look at "creepy" as more of the "hiding in the bushes to peer through windows at coeds"-type thing. Lying about being a great dad is more of a "jerky"-type thing. But thats just how I roll.
  12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

'Dexter knows jerky.
Draft saved Draft deleted