1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

LeCharles Bentley released by Browns

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by editorhoo, Jun 12, 2008.

1. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

The (St. Louis) Rams had a lot of staph issues for years, so bad it was suspected as a catalyst for what almost killed Martz. Heart infection ... that's like something out of MonsterVision.

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Which is why it was made facetiously. He made it to show how outlandish he feels the other people's posts were.

3. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Kellen Winslow is on that list.

4. editorhoo

editorhoo Member

Because you STILL don't get that I wasn't being serious, I'll put it this way:

I should have posted that sentence in blue letters. Is that more your language?

5. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Blue font might have helped. But if you're going to be facetious, picking something other than cancer would work.

I hear what both you and IJAG are saying, believe it or not. But pick a different subject to indicate your level of facetiousness. Something funnier, something more whimsical, something easier to dismiss.

Cancer isn't funny. Period. Sorry if I'm being too serious, but that's my take.

Rant over.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

Not as regretful as LeCharles is that he didn't go to Philly.

7. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Can someone fill me in on this guy's backstory?

8. That's what he gets for choosing the money - and Cleveland - over a more established contender.

In other news, I'm sure glad Jevon Kearse is back with the Titans. Have a drink on me, Freak!

Draft saved Draft deleted