1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

LeBron walking off court?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by MU_was_not_so_hard, Nov 8, 2006.

1. that's lovely

you must be so proud

2. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Dude, if you were eight seconds from losing to the Hawks, you'd walk off the court too.

3. slowcenter

slowcenter Member

You mean for the 10 to 12 minutes he is in shape to play?
    Schortsianitis' coaches would love to play him more, but they can't because he is not in shape. I don't think any NBA player is shaking because of Greece's answer to Tractor Traylor.

4. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I don't know who that Schortsianitis guy is, but I'm convinced from looking at that picture he's old enough to be LeBron's father.

5. slowcenter

slowcenter Member

He's six months younger than LeBron.

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Dude looks like a raging bull.

7. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

In shape? That's all muscle baby :) Scortsianitis is no Tractor Traylor. Do you really think Tractor Traylor would've played like that in those games?

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

The guy's shoulders are 2 axe handles wide.

9. steveu

steveu Well-Known Member

Oh Commish! If you want the NBA to be more fan-friendly with players that everyone can relate to, you take LeBron aside and go "don't do that, son".

That's bush-league behavior in any sport. It stunk when Sosa did it in Chicago, but he didn't even wait til the end of the game.

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

A review of the video tape of LeBron leaving the court early clearly shows that not once did his feet actually touch the ground, proving that he is indeed the reincarnation of Jesus, not Michael Vick.

11. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Was there a halo over LeBron's head? Oh wait, that's his headband.

12. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Considering how much flack Adam Morrison caught for crying on the court during a game, I'm surprised how the face of an entire league isn't catching more here. LeBron ought to be held to a higher standard. What he did was inexcusable.

Draft saved Draft deleted