1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

LeBron walking off court?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by MU_was_not_so_hard, Nov 8, 2006.

1. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

Just heard DP on ESPN talking about how LeBron walked off the floor of the game last night when Cleveland was 8 seconds from losing the game.
    Haven't seen much written about it. Is it not a big deal? Wondering if it would be national news if Racheed Wallace did it.

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

That's not very charmion-like behavior.

3. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

We talkin' about the regular season man. The regular season. Not the playoffs, not the playoffs, not the Finals. ... The regula season.

Here I am, the franchise player, and we're talking about the regular season, man.

4. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

I was driving back home and I heard it on the radio(JT the Brick). I didn't know if I wanted to believe them or not because we all know how sports talk radio can blow almost anything out of proportion.

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

He had to get back to the locker room so he could get his post game hummer from DJ Stewy, and since Stewy was double booked givin Terrell Owens a hummer and a rim job, this was the only time he had left.

6. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Kinda like practice, eh?

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

Well, that and you didn't want to hear anything remotely negative about one of the guys hanging on your wall.

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Quite Frankly, it's not a big a deal. The game was almost over and he was upset. He's a competitor, he a warrior, he's a great humanitarian. Y'all be haters

9. Chef

Chef Active Member

what is the deal with the goals at their stadium?

on tv, it sounds like a bomb going off when a ball hits the rim.....

10. Chuck~Taylor

.........ok?

11. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

I heard he wanted to get home because he hadn't shined his bronze medals in awhile.

"Now go home and get your fucking shinebox!"

12. Chuck~Taylor

[​IMG]
    That's right. Just wait until LeBron faces this guy every night.

Draft saved Draft deleted