1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

LeBron posterized, Ministry of Truth confiscates evidence

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Small Town Guy, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

Sure, LeBron got dunked on, but it doesn't look THAT bad. They leaked portions of the video, but promise to show more tonight.

2. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

3. Cousin Oliver

Cousin Oliver New Member

Yeah, I've definitely seen worse.

Pretty much any video footage of Shaun (sean?) Bradley has better dunked on clips.

4. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

I totally agree.
    This was not as bad as I thought; had LeBron not pulled that lame-ass stunt, this would have been forgotten already.

5. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

The lameness of the dunk makes Nike's reaction even more enjoyable. If it had been an actual posterization, Nike might have had everyone in that gymnasium executed.

6. Double J

Double J Active Member

The tag on the Boston Barstool Sports site is the best part, far better than the video itself.....

TMZ has been hyping up how they had the only footage of Lebron James getting dunked on from his summer camp all fucking day long. They won’t shut up about how awesome it is and how you got to check back later for the grand release of it. Like they were going to unveil who shot JFK or something. Turns out not only have I seen better footage of the loch ness monster than TMZ’s dunk video, but Ebaum Nation has a MUCH better angle of it. Plus Ebaum Nation isn’t pricks like TMZ who send out press releases every two seconds but then won’t let sites like ours embed the video. The Ebaum guy who sent it to me gladly gave me the code so we could show the video. So hey TMZ cocksuckers we don’t need your sorry ass video anyway. I hope your world premiere goes awesome tonight. Fuck TMZ.

PS - Did I miss the part where this guy gives Lebron a facial? I mean talk about much to do about nothing. Lebron is such a little c*nt.

PS - I’m an Ebaum Nation Guy for Life now.

But the best part of the website is the link to the video of the cute blonde girl using her boob to open a bottle of beer. THAT girl is a keeper, believe you me. :D

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Wow, major big deal about nothing all the way around, would not have ever been of remote interest but for BLOGS! The Kimbo Slice phenomenon was of more substance. The only lingering question is, why would the photogs be such wussies and give up the film in the first place? Preshoot agreement?

8. Double J

Double J Active Member

Watching Kimbo Slice get owned was pretty damn cool, hahaha.

9. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

Saw the vid on awfulannouncing.com (via TMZ and Barstool)

Bleh, LeBron over reacted...officially the dumbest story of 2009.

10. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

More LeBron douchiness. Saw this on the wire over the weekend. He came to a camp hosted by teammate Mo Williams in Mississippi on Saturday, then spoke for a total of 30 seconds before hitting the road with his posse.

11. Double J

Double J Active Member

a) it wasn't his camp, so perhaps he deserves credit for showing up at all;

b) he may have spoken for 30 seconds, but how long did he pose for photos? How long was the shootaround? Maybe he spent an hour there - the article doesn't tell us;

c) okay, bringing an entourage of 15 (or was it 14 plus him) was probably way over the top.

12. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

Well, if watching Entourage is any indication, perhaps he needs 15 people.

Let's see.

There's his agent, his manager, his publicist, his Nike representative, his cook, his driver, his business manager, his real estate agent, his stylist, his assistant, his makeup artist, his web site designer, his fan club operator, his body guard and his useless best friend.

That's 15. I can't see how you could expect him to travel with anything less than that number.

Draft saved Draft deleted