1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

LeBron posterized, Ministry of Truth confiscates evidence

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Small Town Guy, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

If you ask my humble opinion, and even if you don't, LeBron looks worse now than if Nike had allowed the tape to be shown. Be a man. Give a guy his due. He dunked on you. Move on. This way? The dunk will become more mythologized, and LeBron looks weak. Man up and give the guy his whatevers, LeBron.

2. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

I don't think so. I believe it's a photo of Crawford when he played at Indiana (he transferred to X after Sampson was fired). He's actually wearing an IU uniform in the picture with the word Xavier photoshopped across the chest.

3. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

This is going to be the best unseen sporting moment since those college guys beat the original Dream Team.

4. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Hah - our younger listeners have no clue of your love for Vince. Shall we bring DC into the mix.

5. JackS

JackS Member

Gotcha, can't see the face too well and I just remembered Brown being #5. I went to check if Crawford will be wearing that number too and he's wearing #55.

6. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Yeah, if you look closely you can see IU on his shorts.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

If that is, Crawford needs to learn to get more elevation. And a better photo editor.

8. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

That's really nice.

You know how long I looked for that fucking VCU shirt? Go fuck Lil Sorrell in the ass while you are at it.

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

TMZ reportedly has the video.

http://ad.vu/hybc

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

We're going to premiere the footage on TMZ TV tonight -- but we'll post the uncut in-your-face slam on the website at 6:45 PM EST.

11. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

I feel like one of the jurors in Clay Shaw's trial getting ready to see the Zapruder film.

12. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

The stills from the Erin Andrews video has clearer definition.

Draft saved Draft deleted