1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lebron James

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by bjot, May 14, 2010.

1. bjot

bjot New Member

I am getting to the point of contempt for Lebron James. He is one of the best players on the planet hands down. He has yet to win a championship but more people are talking about where he will play. In my eyes we are lining up for another Lakers vs Celtics showdown and that has way more importance in sports than where Lebron James will play next year.

2. ucacm

ucacm Active Member

If you're of the belief that LBJ will win multiple championships in his NBA career, I think it is arguable that where he ends up signing is more important than this year's playoffs.

3. bjot

bjot New Member

4. bjot

bjot New Member

I think that if we are to the point of being more interested in a single player rather then baskeball as a whole, we are in serious.

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Better than being in humorous.

6. JNEWFIFTY

JNEWFIFTY Member

I second

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I only care about what LeBron's Elbow posts on Facebook, not where Bronnie plays basketball. Or if he plays.

8. cwilson3

cwilson3 Member

So to combat the problem, you made a thread dedicated to LeBron James.

9. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

The amazing thing is that everyone waited until today to start talking about where Lebron will play next season. Why wasn't this a big deal til now?

10. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

It's been talked about for months. The hypercoverage has begun because James' season is over.

11. Second Thoughts

Second Thoughts Active Member

Isn't that what the NBA does? It's never the Lakers vs. Miami It's "Kobe and D-Wade" like they gonna go one on one or play HORSE. The team thing went out the window long long ago,

12. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Funny enough, D-Wade should be a free agent as well.

Draft saved Draft deleted