1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Learn secrets about your friends with the Super Spyomatic!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl, Nov 8, 2009.

1. spnited

spnited Active Member

Spnited once disparaged Ronald Reagan while munching bruschetta outside a Cornel West symposium.

(Real name) downloaded an MP3 remix of The Bangle's pro-terrorist Islamic hymn "Walk Like An Egyptian."

2. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

"kokane muthashed once conceived a mixed-race child while copulating to The Dixie Chicks in the back of a van."

Whoa, these are real.

3. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

I prefer PBJ on pita bread; my brother once spoke to a Sudanese telemarketer for 17 seconds; my mom bedazzles anti-war quilts, and my dad once rented Istar on Motel 6 PPV.

The only one that could be true is the last one... my dad does love him some Motel 6. However, the only movies I've ever known him to watch are True Grit, Butch and Sundance, and Home Alone.

4. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Zeke fucks bus station hobos for fare money.

Wait.....that isn't a secret! This site is a ripoff!

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

"outofplace once disparaged Ronald Reagan while munching bruschetta outside a Cornel West symposium."

"(Real name) thinks EGYPTIAN cotton kicks American cotton's ass."

Lame, but this one was kinda funny.

"BYH once rented Ishtar on Motel 6 Pay-Per-View."

Draft saved Draft deleted