1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lead designer/coordinator Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by ChipSouza, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

I've spent significant chunks of my career in Northwest Arkansas and the Gulf Coast of Florida. The former is the better place to live. The Bentonville-Rogers-Sprindale-Fayettevile area is essentially one large city. One of the fastest-growing areas of the U.S., which offers pretty much everything you could want -- whether you're an outdoor enthusiast or like to pass the time by eating all kinds of great food.

Also, Chip is the kind of supervisor that understands the importance of giving his lead designer the creative freedom to do good work. A decade ago, this would have been my dream job.

Not a lot of opportunities like this one out there these days for talented, ambitious designers.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
    ChipSouza likes this.
  2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Northwest Arkansas must be pretty nice, because the Florida Gulf Coast doesn't suck.

3. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

It's very nice.

4. ChipSouza

ChipSouza Member

Bumping this up one more time. Thought we had it filled, but deal fell through due to a family situation. So if you or you know someone are/is interested ... WE NEED SOMEONE FAST!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted